Pokémon Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Café

Welcome to Pokémon Café! You can battle and trade with Pokemon. Enjoy your stay!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wii games of suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hibana
Hibana

Female
Number of posts : 159
Time Zone : Mountain
D/P Friend Name : Hibana
Short Phrase of Self : We lurk in the Darkness where ever we go....................
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Essentials
Record:
Mini Team: The Shadows
D/P Friend Code: 4381-9016-1375

Wii games of suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Wii games of suggestion   Wii games of suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:42 pm

I had 2 games that I had for quite a long time and they are Wii sports and Wii play.

I need suggestions on games to buy, so post here the game that I should buy and you it is a good game.
Back to top Go down
TrueSuperSonic
TrueSuperSonic

Male
Number of posts : 27
Time Zone : EST
D/P Friend Name : Sonic
Short Phrase of Self : The Fastest Thing Alive
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Essentials
Record:
Mini Team:
D/P Friend Code: 3265-1705-8912

PostSubject: Re: Wii games of suggestion   Wii games of suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:35 am

Here's some really good ones Very Happy :
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Pokémon Battle Revolution
LoZ: Twilight Princess
Back to top Go down
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=True_Super_Soni
lickthmo

PostSubject: Re: Wii games of suggestion   Wii games of suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 4:27 am

Resident Evil 4. its so crazy when you play at night by yourself home alone xDDD. can you say "HDTV at a high volume" xDD if you can then might as well say "I Crapped in my Pants!" It is also a challenging, long game that will keep you busy for a while. Plus its 30$. what a bargain! After you storyline and its actually very fun to play over again.

For Mario Party 8, it depends if you like the series or not. If you don't, then don't get this game obviously. but if you do, this game is perfect for the wii and an outstanding addition to the mario party family.

PBR Isn't THAT great. IT IS BEGGING TO HAVE MINI GAMES. Wifi is fun though.

LoZ: Twilight Princess is a MUST BUY. I wouldn't recommend renting it. BUY IT. At first it'll be hard to use the controls, but it will soon become a second nature to you.

Not to offend you TSS Razz but Sonic: TSC wasn't the best sonic game ever. it feels like sonic games are getting worse and worse everytime. This game is super repetitive. i would recommend renting it rather than buying hibana. if you want the best sonic game, it has got to be Sonic Adventure 2: Battle for the GameCube. Second favorite game for GC [next to super smash bros. melee]

Hope this helped Hibana
Back to top Go down
Hibana
Hibana

Female
Short Phrase of Self : We lurk in the Darkness where ever we go....................

Essentials
Record:

PostSubject: Re: Wii games of suggestion   Wii games of suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 3:05 pm

I was thinking of PBR and Mario Party 8. I already have loZ:Twilight Princess for the GC. Also, how many wii remotes do u need for mario party 8? On the commercials it showed 4 and i only have 2 remotes.
Back to top Go down
lickthmo

PostSubject: Re: Wii games of suggestion   Wii games of suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 4:24 am

Hibana wrote:
I was thinking of PBR and Mario Party 8. I already have loZ:Twilight Princess for the GC. Also, how many wii remotes do u need for mario party 8? On the commercials it showed 4 and i only have 2 remotes.

you don't NEED 4 remotes. unless you want to play with four friends
Back to top Go down
Hibana
Hibana

Female

Essentials
Record:

PostSubject: Re: Wii games of suggestion   Wii games of suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:05 pm

kk, so how many ppl can play with 2 remotes? 2?

EDIT: I was also thinking of wario ware, i played it before and it was pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
AlbinoPokemon

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Essentials
Record:
Mini Team:
D/P Friend Code: 1418 3253 0207

PostSubject: Re: Wii games of suggestion   Wii games of suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 9:30 pm

psssh, who on THIS site has FRIENDS lol jk.

Get PBR so you can get a character who looks like a ninja.... if they upgrade the clothes thing. Which they will, cause I saw a guy with an electivire outfit on... and so TSS and I can add you to our lonely list of friends.
Back to top Go down
Hibana
Hibana

Female

Essentials
Record:

PostSubject: Re: Wii games of suggestion   Wii games of suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:58 pm

who is ''they'' and thx for the suggestion,and have u guys ever heard of mama's cook off? My older brother also suggested to buy a game (idk wats its called) that u can be a doctor and do surgery and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wii games of suggestion   Wii games of suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wii games of suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Café :: Starbucks :: Other Consoles-
Jump to: