Pokémon Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Café

Welcome to Pokémon Café! You can battle and trade with Pokemon. Enjoy your stay!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devil May cry 4 for the PS3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hibana
Hibana

Female
Number of posts : 159
Time Zone : Mountain
D/P Friend Name : Hibana
Short Phrase of Self : We lurk in the Darkness where ever we go....................
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Essentials
Record:
Mini Team: The Shadows
D/P Friend Code: 4381-9016-1375

Devil May cry 4 for the PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Devil May cry 4 for the PS3   Devil May cry 4 for the PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 11:19 am

Post and chat here about this game.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Devil May cry 4 for the PS3   Devil May cry 4 for the PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 5:43 pm

its gonna be mad cool i've played and beaten devil may cry 1 2 and 3 and they were all fun i cant wait for 4 but i heard your not dante no more
Back to top Go down
Hibana
Hibana

Female
Short Phrase of Self : We lurk in the Darkness where ever we go....................

Essentials
Record:

PostSubject: Re: Devil May cry 4 for the PS3   Devil May cry 4 for the PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:11 pm

wat? no more dante? i nevered played 1 or 2. only 3 and special edition where i got to be virgil. i luv his moves.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Devil May cry 4 for the PS3   Devil May cry 4 for the PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:36 pm

yea virgil mads cool
Back to top Go down
Hibana
Hibana

Female

Essentials
Record:

PostSubject: Re: Devil May cry 4 for the PS3   Devil May cry 4 for the PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 9:20 pm

i like dante's special effects tho where there is gun master and sword master and trick master. i lved up all to max.
i luv using beowolf's weapon is weapon master cuz its does a cool uppercut that is really strong. He also punches to the ground and the says, ''Go to Hell!''

do u know that first boss in the game of 3? i used that uppercut moved just once and took like half of its life down.

I also like using doppler ganger and same as guns.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Devil May cry 4 for the PS3   Devil May cry 4 for the PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:21 pm

cool i like the guitar that you get when you beat that vampire lady when you use it it summons bats and it lets you fly for a lil while too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil May cry 4 for the PS3   Devil May cry 4 for the PS3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil May cry 4 for the PS3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Café :: Starbucks :: Other Consoles-
Jump to: