Pokémon Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Café

Welcome to Pokémon Café! You can battle and trade with Pokemon. Enjoy your stay!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taekwondo Master!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AlbinoPokemon

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Essentials
Record:
Mini Team:
D/P Friend Code: 1418 3253 0207

Taekwondo Master! Empty
PostSubject: Taekwondo Master!   Taekwondo Master! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 9:19 pm

Hola senors, senoritas, y senoras. O namae wa James desu. (Haven't hablo'd Japanese in a year) Je suis un garcon. J'aime pokemon et j'aime mange.

Bah. Hey I'm James and I'm trying to learn 2 languages during the school year. I'm going to take Latin and French, also I might go to the Japanese club held after school. I got 15th in the state of Missouri in the state chess championship. I'm almost to my yellow belt in Taekwondo and am currently at orange belt. I play the clarinet and am gonna transition into the saxophone.

More on pokemon, I am not to good at the game of pokemon, as the IVs, EVs, and natures are pretty new to me. I think I have it figured out, however. I will be participating in the Topolegion Tournament #3, thus being my first tournament. I am going to get a recorder and record my PBR battles for YouTube if possible.

Thanks for reading xD
Back to top Go down
TrueSuperSonic
TrueSuperSonic

Male
Number of posts : 27
Time Zone : EST
D/P Friend Name : Sonic
Short Phrase of Self : The Fastest Thing Alive
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Essentials
Record:
Mini Team:
D/P Friend Code: 3265-1705-8912

Taekwondo Master! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taekwondo Master!   Taekwondo Master! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 12:24 am

Welcome to Café, have fun here. Very Happy
Recording PBR battles is a good idea. I should start recording some of mine Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=True_Super_Soni
Hibana
Hibana

Female
Number of posts : 159
Time Zone : Mountain
D/P Friend Name : Hibana
Short Phrase of Self : We lurk in the Darkness where ever we go....................
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Essentials
Record:
Mini Team: The Shadows
D/P Friend Code: 4381-9016-1375

Taekwondo Master! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taekwondo Master!   Taekwondo Master! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:23 pm

Welcome to pokemoncafe! I promise u that u will have a great time here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taekwondo Master! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taekwondo Master!   Taekwondo Master! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taekwondo Master!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Café :: Trainers :: About You-
Jump to: