Pokémon Café
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Café

Welcome to Pokémon Café! You can battle and trade with Pokemon. Enjoy your stay!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdomhearts3:The keyblade wars.for the PS3

Go down 
2 posters

Which kingdomhearts verion is better?
kingdomhearts
Kingdomhearts3:The keyblade wars.for the PS3 Vote_lcap0%Kingdomhearts3:The keyblade wars.for the PS3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
kingdomhearts2
Kingdomhearts3:The keyblade wars.for the PS3 Vote_lcap67%Kingdomhearts3:The keyblade wars.for the PS3 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
kingdomhearts3:the keyblade wars
Kingdomhearts3:The keyblade wars.for the PS3 Vote_lcap33%Kingdomhearts3:The keyblade wars.for the PS3 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Hibana
Hibana

Female
Number of posts : 159
Time Zone : Mountain
D/P Friend Name : Hibana
Short Phrase of Self : We lurk in the Darkness where ever we go....................
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Essentials
Record:
Mini Team: The Shadows
D/P Friend Code: 4381-9016-1375

Kingdomhearts3:The keyblade wars.for the PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Kingdomhearts3:The keyblade wars.for the PS3   Kingdomhearts3:The keyblade wars.for the PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 10:34 pm

discuss kingdomhearts here.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Kingdomhearts3:The keyblade wars.for the PS3   Kingdomhearts3:The keyblade wars.for the PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 5:46 pm

well i voted kh2 because i only played kh and kh2 was kh2 was really good
Back to top Go down
Hibana
Hibana

Female
Short Phrase of Self : We lurk in the Darkness where ever we go....................

Essentials
Record:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdomhearts3:The keyblade wars.for the PS3   Kingdomhearts3:The keyblade wars.for the PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:10 pm

well for me, i liked it cuz i get to fite sephiroth and that was the only challenging boss to me and i think kh3 will be better of everything, especially graphics.

have u ever saw the secret ending in proud mode kevin?
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Kingdomhearts3:The keyblade wars.for the PS3   Kingdomhearts3:The keyblade wars.for the PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:39 pm

yeah its mad cool when theres like 3 pple left and there all in armor and theres like a keyblade war that might be what happens in kh3 also there was another 1 that i heard about its called kingdom hearts 2 final mix so that might be what happens there.
Back to top Go down
Hibana
Hibana

Female

Essentials
Record:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdomhearts3:The keyblade wars.for the PS3   Kingdomhearts3:The keyblade wars.for the PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 9:14 pm

ya i didnt get to see the final mix thing. how do u unlock that ending?
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Kingdomhearts3:The keyblade wars.for the PS3   Kingdomhearts3:The keyblade wars.for the PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:25 pm

there 2 ways to unlock the secret ending you can Finish all the worlds and Jiminy's Journal if you're in standard mode, or just finish all of the worlds if you're in proud mode or you can just watch the video on youtube lol i did all 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdomhearts3:The keyblade wars.for the PS3   Kingdomhearts3:The keyblade wars.for the PS3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdomhearts3:The keyblade wars.for the PS3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Café :: Starbucks :: Other Consoles-
Jump to: